CONTROLLER FOR PERSONAL DATA.
In compliance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals, Mision Mujer, A.C. indicating an address for everything related to this Privacy Notice located on Calle 9 #504 Col. Jardines Seattle, Zapopan, Jalisco, is CONTROLLER for collecting personal data, the use that is given to them and their protection.
Mision Mujer A.C., is convinced to protect personal information provided by you and/or your family and is CONTROLLER for their PROCESSING (which term is defined below) were they are collected directly by them or through electronic means.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
Mision Mujer, A.C. collects and use your personal data and/or from your relatives to comply with the following purposes:
- Obtain a database of people who are benefiting from the programs implemented and delivered by Mision Mujer, A.C., for statistical and operational purposes of those programs, and data that are used to proof invitations and co-investments.
- Integrate records of the beneficiaries and participants of the programs implemented and delivered by Mision Mujer, A.C., to monitor and give personalized advice in each case and be in direct contact with the family.
- Integrate database records from the institutions or agencies and their managers and coordinator, in which are implemented and imparted programs from Mision Mujer, A.C. for statistical and operational purposes of such programs, and be in direct contact with the respective staff.
- Integrate records of public and private institutions with which Mision Mujer, A.C. collaborates.
- Integrate files from external professionals who offer their services on the programs implemented and delivered by Mision Mujer, A.C.
- Integrate records from benefactors or donors who support Mision Mujer, A.C. for purposes of counting donations, shipments and follow them up with statistical information on the program.
- For administrative purposes such as:
- Images may be provided for the purpose of public marketing, with the written authorization from parents, guardian and adolescents.
- Replicate photos of social events that do not include minors.
The personal data that you and/or your family have provided directly or through electronic means to Mision Mujer, A.C, has been collected and will be treated by Mision Mujer, A.C., under the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility, in accordance with the provisions of the law of matter.
Additionally, we use your personal and/or family information to survey staff appraisal from Mision Mujer, A.C., sending reports electronically to Mision Mujer, A.C. to make them aware of our work and send acknowledgments and invitations to benefactors and donors who support Mision Mujer, A.C. Although these purposes are not necessary to provide our services, they allow us to provide a better service and improve its quality. In case you do not want your personal and/or family data to be treated for these purposes, from this moment you can express your refusal to Mision Mujer, A.C, requesting it by the corresponding format.
In case you do not want your personal and/or family data to be used for these purposes, indicate it as noted below:
I do not consent my personal and/or family data to be used for the following purposes:
- Conducting surveys to evaluate the services provided.
- sending of reports electronically to the database of Mision Mujer, A.C. for purposes to make them aware of our work and send acknowledgments and invitations to benefactors and donors who support Mision Mujer, A.C.
The refusal for the use of your personal and/or your family data for these purposes can not be a reason to deny the services provided by Mision Mujer A.C. If you do not express a negative, it shall be deemed that you authorize the use of your personal information for such purposes.
To provide the services requested we require your personal and/or your family data such as:
1. Full name of you and your family members with their previous permission.
2. Address (street, exterior and interior numbers, district, postal code, state or municipality delegation).
3. fixed and mobile phone.
4. Date of birth.
7. Civil State.
9. Tax ID
10. Housing Condition (self, mortgaged or rented).
11. Description of vehicles you own (or paying own credit).
12. Labor information: company name (if applicable) position, age at company, income of the applicant and his/her wife/housband.
Eventually, your personal and/or your family data are shared to fulfill legal requirements or to comply with an order founded and motivated by the competent authorities in the exercise of their functions of reporting, monitoring and controlling, as well as local or federal judicial or administrative authorities under Mexican law.
Also, please note that if in case Mision Mujer, A.C. is obliged or need to transfer your personal and/or your family data to third national or foreign parties other than those mentioned in the previous paragraph for the fulfillment of our services, you will be previously informed of this situation in order to ask for your permission and inform you about the recipients or third receivers and the purposes of these transfers, in terms of the provisions of articles 36 and 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal data Held by Individuals and 68 of its Regulations.
In any circumstance, we will communicate this privacy notice to the recipients of your personal data, to respect its terms.
The income and/or registration of personal data implies full and unreserved consent from you and/or your family for the PROCESSING of personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
MEANS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS OF OWNERS OF PERSONAL DATA AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT.
You can access, modify, cancel or oppose the process of your personal and/or your family data in our records and files, or revoke your consent for the use thereof, presenting written request addressed to our address Social Marketing department with Alejandra Ruiz Reyna or via email to email@example.com
It is important to inform you that your request must contain at least the following information: (i) your name or your representative’s, address or other means to communicate our answer; (ii) the documents proving your identity, or if applicable, that of your representative; (iii) a clear and precise description of personal data for which you seek to exercise your rights and (iv) any other item or document that facilitates the location of personal data. Also, you must prove your identity by and official identification or should you apply through a representative, it must be through public documents, power of attorney signed before two witnesses or declaration in personal appearance of the owner.
We are committed to give an answer within a maximum period of 20 working days from the day we receive your request, it will be at your disposal in our adress if submitted your request at Mision Mujer, A.C. or via email if the exercise of ARCO rights where requested by these means, subject to proof of your identity. If you request access to your personal data, the reproduction will be carried out through simple copies, electronic file, or may be consulted directly on site. If you request your right to correct, your request must be accompanied by documentation that covers the origin of the request.
OTHER WAYS TO LIMIT THE USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you want to stop receiving advertising or promotions of our services you can:
- Submit your request in person at our address, addressed to the person or department of privacy.
- Send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the telephone number: (33) 31110490 or (33) 31110508
SENSIBLE PERSONAL DATA.
In accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals, “Sensitive Personal Data” means to “those who can reveal issues such as racial or ethnic origin, state of health present and future, genetic information, religious, philosophical and/or moral beliefs, union membership, political opinions, sexual preference “.
Should Mision Mujer, A.C. come to require sensitive personal data, you must provide your explicit consent.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
Mision Mujer, A.C. reserves the right to modify at any time the contents of this Privacy Notice which will be announced in the next link www.axios.org.mx [Privacy Notice section], with reasonable notic